HO, HO, HO TRIATHLETES FAR AND NEAR.
IT’S THAT RESOLUTION TIME OF YEAR.
YOUR TRAINING IS MORE,
THAN JUST BEIING SORE
SO TRAIN WITH YOUR BRAINS.
EMBRACE NEW GAINS.
HERE ARE YOUR 12 CHALLENGES TO TRI OVER THE HOLIDAYS
- Set a daily training goal and accomplish it. Big or small is fine. Keep your promise to yourself and do it!
- Fuel with intention. Stop cramming food . Chew, swallow, breathe.
- Swim: Tape yourself and look at it. Videos never lie.
- Bike: Get out of that same gear and try a new one. Cadence variability is the essence of cycling.
- Run: Run with best form and stop when you lose it. Be your own run coach.
- Plan: Bring your family in on your training and racing plans. A triathlon family lasts longer than a solo triathlete.
- Reflect: Look at last season. Read your log and results. Think about areas for development and limiters.
- Recover as hard as you train.
- Dare to try new things. Same habits, same results.
- Sleep like it’s your business. Sleep deprivation negates all your hard work.
- Do your intervals like your life depends on it. “Kinda” hard is not hard.
- “TRI” a coach. We love what we do and you will too!!