Thank you for your interest in training for the Rock n Roll 2014 Marathon or half Marathon. Please find below the details of how the TRY IT program works.
Your basic program gives you 16 weeks of key workouts to prepare you for this event. Enrollment is on-going but will close within 4 weeks of race day. Your $105 monthly fee gives you:
- 1 weekly chat over Skype or phone to review your training
- monthly coach contact time of 3 hrs at a discounted rate- 2 group workouts
- 3 key run workouts per week plus a suggested mobility or cross training session
- 2 coached practices per month in the expert hands of coach Stacey
- weekly workouts you can join with TRY IT athletes all over the Triangle
- a free Training Peaks account with your planned weekly workouts
- customization to your level of I, II, or III per parameters on the website
- workouts that are MEANT to be shared with other TRY IT members
- special group discounts and socials at local businesses including Fleet Feet, Cary Cycle Surgeon, Inside Out Sports, TCBY, Open Eye Cafe, and others.
Coached group training sessions will occur two times per month in Chapel Hill. The first Sunday of each month will be a group run that meets at the UNC track. The second session of each month will a group distance run on the ATT from Fayetteville Road Entrance.
Small groups will train together in other areas of the Triangle including the ATT, the Raleigh greenway system, the Bolin Creek Greenway in Chapel Hill, and other venues chosen by the group.
Discounts are available for groups of five, couples, and those paying the full program in one payment.
to get started:
1. Fill out the “Contact Stacey” form, specify 13.1 or 26.2 , name your level and your start date, and your form will be processed within 24 hrs.
2. Sign up for a Training Peaks basic account, fill out your info, and request to be attached to Stacey Richardson under the sharing settings in your account.
3. Request to join my Training Group on Race Reach/ My Train Local to receive updates on workouts.
4. Pay for your first month of coaching using the Make a Payment link on my website.
5. Special Pricing: Recruit two friends to join you and receive 10% off one month of your own coaching. Pay for your 3.5 month program in advance for 10% off. Treat yourself to race-day planning, nutrition, home-based strength work, video analysis for run training, run gait homework, or technique work to bring you up to speed.
5. Email me with any additional needs or concerns. email@example.com